Friday, September 28, 2007

What is a Buckhorn, anyway?



I've asked this question many times to many people. The best answer I get is, "hmmm, I really don't know. It's just the Wallenpaupack School District Mascot." And that's it. My question will still go unanswered. But, for now I'll share some pictures of what I think a buckhorn is...Today is Homecoming at the High School and all week Celeste and Audrey have dressed up for spirit week. Oliver and Becky are Buckhorns too, but they are "too cool" to dress up.
Western Day (Sophia - a future buckhorn)
Decade Day (nobody knew Celeste was an 80's girl. But I promised her I looked just like that when I went to school. She said, "Mom you dressed crazy in the olden days!")Beach Day
Purple and White Day (School Colors)

1 comment:

Kelly Jo said...

oh the 80's, who can forget them, although we try to, the side pony tail, my personal favorite. Such spirited children you have! :)