Friday, July 11, 2008

Fairwell BBQ

We had a goodbye BBQ at Promised Land State Park. It was great to surrounded by friends and family. I forgot the camera, so cell phone pics will have to do!Celeste and Natty eating the Kings' yummy cheesecake. We're hoping they'll send us some for Christmas next year! Don't think it would make it through the mail though...sad, it is the best cheesecake you'll ever taste!
Tim and Fred King chattin'Jazzy and Maria Oliver and Audrey
Cousins: Sophia, Elijiah, Andrea, and Monica
Great friends, Christine Schmitt, Karen Verbeke, Barb King, Nana, Grandpa and Tyler.
Lookin' cool, Sed!
Elvis and Yvonne...master cooks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we thank you for all the things you did. we will miss you soo much see you soon. love lexi

pictures look great, good memories, thanks,
love, yvonne
hope all is well.

The Edwards Clan said...

Looks like you had a great little farewell picnic. I read about it on Christine's blog too. I just had to comment on the fact that you call you little girl "Natty." That's what my family called me when I was growing up (and they still call me that sometimes). Natalie & Natalia aren't that common, so it's fun for me to hear of another one. :o) Too bad Natty and her gang had to move out west, though. :o( You will be greatly missed in Honesdale!