Monday, February 9, 2009

Tween and teen

Last Wednesday night was Young Women's New Beginnings. I could hardly believe I was sitting there listening to Becky introduce Audrey into YW. Could time really have passed this quickly?! Becky did a wonderful job of sharing a little about Audrey with the audience. She even left out the embarassing moment question, but added Audrey's love of soccer, piano, the temple, and of course, American Idol. I love my girls and am so proud of the women they are becoming! We tried to get a parent picture with Audrey, but Bratty Natty had to wiggle her way into the picture. Typical youngest...and typical Natty! Audrey is her hero and as soon as she could go and be with her, Nat wouldn't let Audrey out of her sight. We are so proud of you, Audrey! Love you!




1 comment:

thezenesfamily said...

Wow! Audrey is growing up so fast! I remember our family being at her baptism, I thought it was just last week! :) Congrats Audrey!