Saturday, April 18, 2009

Make a wish

They Say it's my birthday! I was willing to share some of my cake. I figured I couldn't eat the whole thing. What a fun day...seeing the animals at the zoo, being sung to at Red Robin, and home for my big "bu' fie" cake . I got lots of presents, but my favorate was "bu' po" (butterfly pillow) that Audrey made for me. We went to the store and I picked out my favorite fabric. But I didn't know at the time it would turn into a pillow! How did that happen?! The camera girl felt a little sideways today...don't get a crick in your neck while watching! I Couldn't get 2 videos up on this post. I'll try for another next post...

4 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

She's so cute! Happy Birthday Natty! I wish we lived closer so we could have a huge double party for Natty and Asher. ... Some day...

Tamaratravel said...

I love the cake..who did it? She is soo cute..

Kelly Jo said...

Love those eyes and that hair! A beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday, 3 yrs! That means we're married for almost 3 yrs, how did that happen?!

Carie said...

Thank you for sharing, I had been waiting for easter and birthday pics!! Great job on the cake!!!! Very creative!!!! Love you guys!!