Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Alisha's visit

I couldn't help but start with this sweet picture of Sydnee, our grandaughter, Alisha's daughter. She is such a sweetie! Alisha is so good at getting pictures taken of her kids, much better than I ever was or still am. Doesn't Sydnee look like her mom?! Alisha, Sydnee, and Kip (our newest grandchild) came to Seattle for a visit a few weeks ago from Idaho. They were in town to visit Alisha's grandmother and also spent a few days with us. I wish I had taken more pictures, but at least I got a few. We had a fun time hanging out, going to the Seattle Aquarium, and shopping at Ikea.
Aunt Natty with baby Kip...4 weeks old!

Natty, Sydnee and Kip. They played nonstop and everybody wanted to hold Kip. He must have felt like a football being handed off to everyone all day! We missed seeing Zeb, Katie, and Alisha's niece, Kayla. But, hopefully next time!


No comments: