Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's great being the youngest!

Those words would come out of my mouth, most of my life as the youngest of 4.  You could call me spoiled and I knew it.  I still know it :-)  Now, I get to spoil my youngest.  It is so fun to enjoy Natty's activities with her.  knowing that this is my last, I try and take in every second of her childhood...the baby brattiness (do I have a choice?) as well as the sweet hugs I cherish every day.  I have enjoyed helping out at her preschool.  Here is a little of what we've been up to.
Circle time at preschool.  Miss Lindsay is reading a book!We went on a fun field trip to the Children's Museum.  Natty has been wanting ride the big yellow bus all her long 3-year-old life!  Her wish finally came true.  It has been a few years since I've been to the museum.  It didn't change much from 7 or so years ago.  But it was just as fun!  Here is Natty painting her heart out!Working with clay was a favorite at the museum.Natty is working hard as a server in the pretend mexican restaurant.  She even served me some awesome (plastic) tostadas!Eventually she got hungry and decided to make herself a plate at the Phillipino cafe. 
I keep telling Natty to stop growing...but she just won't listen to me!  Until then, I'll keep enjoying our time together!


1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

What a cutie she is. And how fun that you get to spend so much time with her. I'm jealous.