Friday, March 23, 2012

Natalia turns 5

Sad to say, I am almost a year behind in the blog.  SAD!  Shame on me!  Little Natty will be 6 in a few weeks...and here I am posting her 5th birthday pictures.  It was at this point I decided to take all of kids yearly pictures on their birthday.  Most of those from last year have been posted on my portrait photograpy blog.  I've wondered if I should just combine the two blogs.  But, I'm not sold on that one yet.  Anyway...Natalia on her 5th birthday...
 Due to late Spring snow storms, our poor little cherry blossom tree just couldn't hold up.  The wet snow was too much for it's branches...thus having some sweet pink flowers just at Natty's height. 
 LOVE THOSE BROWN EYES...MY BROWN-EYED GIRL!
This picture sits on my office desk...not sure if she's thinking, "oh mom...another picture again!" or "how's this pose?"  Either way...to me it captured her 5 year old personality.  I loved the sunlight just peeking through on her hair. 
 I  love my sisters!
 I love my sisters!
Birthday breakfast with friends at McDonalds! 
Friends include Luca, Brando, Maddie, Aiva, Analise, and cousins, Sacia and Anna.

No comments: