Sunday, May 27, 2012

Easter weekend with Grandad and Grammy

Ok...falling WAY behind.  I think this is the first time I've posted more than a year behind.  Maybe I just need to take less pictures.  Possible?  I guess not for me.  I suppose I could just skip some moments and events to catch up...but for me those moments document our family and I don't want to miss those times.  So, I'm just going to be gentle with myself and keep going...no matter how behind I get. 
Easter 2011.  A great time with family.  Grammy and Grandad were up visiting and we colored our eggs. 


This weekend I power washed our back deck.  If anyone has been to our home....the back deck is big, really big.  It was a 2 full day project.  I have a new appreciation for Becky and her willingness to do this job before she left for college.  She did a much better job than I did too! 


Grandad and Dad lending some support (and a little humor!)



Happy Easter!


No comments: