Monday, August 11, 2008

8/8/08

Tim and I took a quick trip to Logan, UT for a wedding of a former missionary from the Honesdale, PA ward, Elder Brett Thielbar. It was a fast 2 days, down and up, but we had fun just the two of us. We also met up with Vanessa for a nice dinner before we headed back North. What a treat to attend a temple wedding and feel the beautiful spirit of the Logan temple. We both agreed it looks like a castle. The date being 8/8/08 we learned they had about 60 weddings that day. Salt Lake temple had over 100!

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

I love the Logan temple. There is a particular tree down at the bottom of the hill that my friends and I always took a picture with as we drove through Logan when we went to Ricks. I've never actually been inside though since I wasn't endowed at that point.
How nice that you two could get away!