Wednesday, September 3, 2008

birthday bellies


I love my family! They made my birthday so special. I got to spend a day shopping by myself, had a wonderful steak dinner with Tim, and then came home to a great birthday surprize from the kids. Becky had fun with bellies and markers! Can't say I like being another year older...quickly approaching the big 40...but to have such sweethearts to spend it with makes it great! I forgot to mention, the day before my birthday we went out to a local burger joint called Triple X and they had me dress up in giant funny glasses and a silly hat. The whole restaurant sang to me. Natty was talking about my glasses and hat for days. Too bad we don't have a picture (on purpose). Becky took one with her phone, but I haven't seen it yet.









6 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

That is so cute! And happy birthday! I turned 30 this year and was totally not-freaked out by it. I agree that a fabulous family is what makes birthday's pass happily. Another year of "the good life" is something worth celebrating!

Kelly Jo said...

Happy Birthday! Did our message actually make it through on your answering machine?

Susan said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the birthday bellies - too cute and very creative! Oh, and I hit the big 40 this year - it's not so bad=)

brenda said...

Just checking in! Sounds like you are all happy and well. Natty is a doll.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY JOLIE, SO GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU GUYS, MISS YOU ALL LOOKING FORWARD FOR CHRISTMAS. TELL BECKY WE SAID GREAT ART WORK!! TELL BECK TO CALL OLIVIA IT WAS HER B-DAY SEPT 8TH.

Dave said...

Happy Birthday ! Very cute... way to many girls alone in the house... poor Tim. As another one that hit 40 just last week - its not so bad as long as you don't believe your old.