Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Wednesday Letters


71 Wednesday - if you love -, originally uploaded by roujo.

I just finished a wonderful book called The Wednesday letters by Jason Wright. He is the author of The Christmas Jars, though I've never read it. I would recommend it to anyone. It is a "quick read, pick it up when you have a second here or there" type of book, which is perfect for my life. I picked the book up on whim while at Deseret Book. It has a great message on forgiveness and the lost art of letter writing, a love story with many surprizes. The writing is beautiful and descriptive. http://www.thewednesdayletters.com/

2 comments:

Michaelynn said...

I've seen the book and thought about picking it up many times. I am always looking for good books with quality writing. Thank you for the review!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review!
Speaking of The Wednesday Letters, I work with Jason and thought you’d like knowing he has a new contest on his web site where you can win a free trip-for-two to his hometown in VA, the Shenandoah Valley. All you have to do is mail him a Christmas card! All the details are here:

http://www.jasonfwright.com/triptosvalley.php