Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rockstar on Youtube

I once thought Oliver would be a Paleontologist because of his love of dinosaurs as a boy. Sadly, that phase passed as he got older. He has always had a gift for drawing, so I thought maybe he would be an artist. His love of all things artistic now includes not only pen and brush, but pick. He has become quite good at the guitar, and amazes me. He recently sent me this video he posted on YouTube, and I got his permission to add it here. I'm not so good at posting links and videos, but here is my Rockstar... Watch out Santana and Van Halen...http://www.youtube.com/oliverderosier

5 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Wow! He's really good! He definitely is a rock star!

Carie said...

I am so impressed.............he is very good!!! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Please give that boy a hair cut!!!!!!!! Hey or send him to PA and I'll give him one for "FREE" it will be my pleasure..... LOL WITH LOTS OF LOVE AUNT ROXY.......

Anonymous said...

I'm sure proud to call him my nephew! Lots of hard work I'm sure! He's great! John what's to know what's his new nickname Eddie or Jimmy? Love you guys, Tia Mia

Tonyschmitt said...

Wow! I'm really impressed. I had no idea he was that good.