Tuesday, September 8, 2009

distracted

I've been a way for a bit...getting comfortable with my birthday present...my new camera, which I have been LOVING! Thank you, Tim! It inspired me to bet back into my hobby, take some more artistic shots, and start another blog just with my photography that I think is somewhat worthy of having a blog of it's own. http://jolierodriguezphotography.blogspot.com/

I'm even going to forgo the school pictures this year and do it myself. We'll see how that turns out! But, Becky has been asking where the end of the summer lake pictures are...so I better get back to blogging so she can snag them and put them on her MySpace and Facebook. Here a couple first shots with my new camera...

Natty is a sport for letting me use her as my photo guinea pig

Bella's grown a bit, she is now 7 mos. old

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

You certainly have an eye for beautiful things!