Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family night outside the temple

We took advantage of the last, warm, sunny evenings of Fall by going to the temple last Monday. I brought my camera in case we wanted to take a few pictures...but that ended up being the theme of our trip...photos at the temple. Some are a little crazy, some are a little cheezy, but all show how much fun we had!
The Seattle Temple has some beautiful bronze statues. We decided to see how close we could replicate them in real life!"...I love to see the Temple...I'm going there some day..."I can't take credit for any of these pictures...Tim did a great job behind the lens!















4 comments:

Tamaratravel said...

I love them...great poses!!

Nancy Sabina said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! You really can see how much fun you were having.

Jason Wright said...

Beautiful pics...Beautiful family... Great meeting you today! And yes, I DO remember posting on your blog :)

The Schmitt Family said...

Those are beautiful! I love the picture of you with the girls!