Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gimmee some love

What happens when you start your own business? Every day life sort of gets pushed to the back burner. The laundry piles up and so do the pictures of all the family events. So here I am again, playing catch up. Slowly, but surely I'll get the blog caught up. Until then, I gotta start somewhere! I know Easter is this Sunday, but what about Valentine's Day? Yes, we did celebrate it in our traditional way. What girl doesn't love to get flowers, especially on Valentine's Day?
So Dad has set the bar for all the future boyfriends and husbands.  But what Daddy doesn't want to let his girls know how much they are loved?
After looking through my blog pictures...I've realized that Celeste is always the one with the silly smile or crazy pose.  Is anyone surprized? 
Chocolate for breakfast...nothing beats that!

I wonder if some day Becky will realize that most pictures I take of her will appear on the family blog.  Perhaps that will encourage her to smile a little more often.  A teenager smile right after being dragged out of bed (even if it's for cupcakes?)...I guess I'm just asking too much!

Lots of love in this house!  Happy Valentines Day (2 months late :-)

2 comments:

Tim said...

I'm am so blessed to have the world's best girls!

Nancy Sabina said...

How fun to give them each a live flower! I bet they loved it. And, yes, they are ruined for all future boyfriends and such.

I hope somebody gave YOU flowers, too!