Monday, January 10, 2011

West Coast Worth Reunion

Ahh, I keep finding more pictures and fun times I need to document!  Last August we went to Portland for a West Coast Worth Reunion at Champoeg State Park.  I took so many pictures, it will be hard to choose just a few!  But I'll do my best!  It was so great to see all the cousins, many that we hadn't seen in at least 3 years!  We are doing it all again in Idaho this summer and we can't wait!

 Aunt Stephanie opening up her "window"on the yurt.  This was our first time yurt camping.  It was actually a great way to camp, complete with beds, matresses, light and electricity!
 Aunt Karen with cousins Cameron and Andrew!
 Audrey with cousin Cameron.
 We had a fun time playing charades and making up plays to act out in groups.  Here is Aunt Stacy whispering her idea to Celeste for Charades.
 Can you guess what cousin Emily is doing?

 We were so glad Oliver was with us during the reunion! 
 Aunt Stephanie and cousin, Sara.

 Cute baby Jessica, the youngest Worth cousin.
 yurt sweet yurt
 BIG game of tug-o-war
 Here are all the cousins with Uncle Carl.  I'm sure we were quite the sight around the campground and park with all of us!  One day we all rode over to the local ice cream shop.  I think we left their ice cream barrels empty after we left!
 Playing in the river...(left to right) Cameron, Brooke, Emily, Audrey, Oliver, Aidan.
 Cousin Brooke and Audrey
 Playing cards
 Silly faces picture of all the cousins!
 Blackberries we picked right next to our yurts for breakfast the last day, YUM!
 Little Natty loves posing for my camera!
The gang's all here!

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

I don't think I can ever go camping with Stephanie if she's gonna look like a supermodel even while she's camping!!

I can't wait for this summer!