Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Fly Away", disco queen, and a few forgotton pics

Sophia says, "who are you and what have you done with my big sister?"




After my last post , I realized Becky had pictures from our trip on her camera that I hadn't seen yet. She captured some moments that I didn't, so I thought I'd add them here. Who wouldn't want to see Vanessa's swimming disco move or a couple of the many cows we "met". I also forgot to add our theme song for the trip, "Fly Away" by Tim McGraw. Every time we heard it we'd see who could sing it loudest on our walkie talkies (5 of us in the truck, 2 in the camper). "1,2,3 like a bird I sing, for you've given me the most beautiful set of wings!" Sing along here: http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/media/page/listen/0,,4021244,00.html



say, Ahhhhhh




Watch out...Becky's at the wheel! A typical view outside the car windowLiberty Jail, Independence, MO


Terre Haute, IN

No comments: