Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our first post

Well, after setting up this blog about a month ago. I decided we'd better have at least one post. I was hoping to have pictures with it, but that will have to wait for post #2. Suffice it to say, we started and there is so much to tell. I guess I'll start with where we are now, which is in Hershey, PA. We are finishing up our 3 week trip from Newfoundland, PA (our home town) to Provo, UT and back again. We are on the back again and are 3 hours from home. We are excited to get home again. It was an awesome trip. But, life as we know it calls again...preseason soccer practices, back to school shopping, and of course, work. It was a nice change of pace. I think Celeste said it best the other day..."when are we going to be home? I miss my bed!" Please tune in again for the update of our trip and pictures to boot.

1 comment:

Nancy Clark said...

Welcome!! I'm excited for the pictures...