Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Winds of March

Time to play catch up...St. Patty's, Easter, and everything before and after! I think the March wind came in so quickly and took me away. The month flew by! Here's some highlights...St. Patty's Day parade in Scranton (brrrrr...one cold day! It's Spring? Could have fooled me!)I was a little slow being the parade photographer. Yes, I ran to get at least one shot of the cool bagpipers after they had passed us!Yearly Easter egg hunt and Nana and Grandpa's. Almost all of our PA cousins.
The traditional before church Easter Picture.

The girly girls tea party..what's a tea party without a teddy bear in his own seat?

1 comment:

brenda said...

Wow, did Oliver have a growth spurt? He looks as tall as Tim!

Still can't believe you're moving to Seattle. Crazy.